2 CYCLE PACKAGE FEES
FRESH SEMEN 2017
For work carried out at the NEW PRIORY STUD
We quote a set fee
Barren/Maiden mares 12 years and over and mares with foals at foot 16 years and over
All other mares
THIS FEE INCLUDES:
- All routine drugs and gynaecological examinations to ensure insemination at the optimum time.
- Post ovulation checks including repeat saline lavages if necessary. (NEW FOR 2017)
- All ultrasound pregnancy examinations up to heartbeat/embryo detection.
- All visits and return visits to the stud where the insemination procedure is performed. (NEW FOR 2017)
THIS FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Pre entry health tests ie, EVA, EIA & Clitoral swab.
- The cost of sedation, if it is necessary.
- Caslick procedure £44.77 + vat, Caslick repair £30.00 + vat.
- Twin reduction £25.00 + vat plus drugs.
- Treatment for Endometritis. If the mare is diagnosed with Endometritis on her swab and smear, an all inclusive treatment fee of £95.00 + vat or £145 + vat (Depending on antibiotic
used) will be charged.
If the insemination is not completed due to ovulation failure, semen delivery failure,
incorrect/absent health status paperwork – instead of starting a new package an
insemination failure fee of £160 + vat will be charged in view of work/ drugs used.
All veterinary treatment must be paid for in full before the work commences and the fee plan is not transferable to the following season.
B&W Equine Vets
Tel no: 01666 880501