For work carried out at the NEW PRIORY STUD
We quote a set fee
£395.00 + VAT
THIS FEE INCLUDES:
- All routine drugs and gynaecological examinations to ensure insemination at the optimum time.
- Post ovulation checks including repeat saline lavages if necessary. (NEW FOR 2017)
- All ultrasound pregnancy examinations up to heartbeat/embryo detection.
- All visits and return visits to the stud where the insemination procedure is performed. (NEW FOR 2017)
If the mare is not pregnant after her first insemination, then the process can be repeated at a reduced cost
£365.00 + VAT
If the mare requires a third insemination, then the fee is reduced to £295.00 + VAT
THIS FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Pre entry health tests ie, EHV & Strangles.
- The cost of sedation, if it is necessary.
- Caslick procedure £44.77 + vat, Caslick repair £30.00 + vat.
- Twin reduction £25.00 + vat plus drugs.
- Treatment for Endometritis. If the mare is diagnosed with Endometritis on her swab and smear, an all inclusive treatment fee of £95.00 + vat will be charged when using Neopen
antibiotic. If Excenel antibiotic is necessary the fee will be £145.00 + vat.
If the insemination is not completed due to ovulation failure, semen delivery failure,
incorrect/absent health status paperwork – instead of starting a new package an
insemination failure fee of £160 + vat will be charged in view of work/ drugs used.
All veterinary treatment must be paid for in full before the work commences and the fee plan is not transferable to the following
B&W Equine Vets
Tel no: 01666 880501